If you are a person who likes to look good, feel strong, fit, and in good shape, you will want to try your best pull up bar for apartment that will allow you to exercise at home without any inconvenience.
In fact, these homemade devices come in various presentations so you can place them on your wall, ceiling, or simply on the floor.
Besides that, many of these bars are portable and adjustable, so you can move them from one place to another inside your house or you can even take them with you and exercise with them in other places.
You could even take it with you and install it in your office and then take it to your girlfriend’s house and then return it to your home.
So this is a great opportunity to find best pull up bar for you!
Table of Contents
- Best Pull up Bar For Apartment
- How Safe or Dangerous are Over Door Pull Up Bars?
- Will a Pull Up Bar Damage My Door Frame?
- Are pull-up bars worth buying?
Best Pull up Bar For Apartment
There are pull up bars of many varieties: for the house, for the door, for wall, extensible, expansive, for the ceiling, with elastic bands, for the corridor, to hang, of the back, for corners, for outside, multifunctional, professional, for the garden, with base and even for children. Here is a quick list of the Best Pull up Bar For an Apartment.
1. Ultimate Body Press Pull Up Bar for Joists
The roof-mounted dominoes bar with reversible risers fits 16- and 24-inch ceiling beams and is ergonomically designed to reduce stress and increase profits during your pull-up workouts.
With ideal 20.0-inch spacing on parallel grips and angled bars for a more natural grip position, the ceiling mount pull-up bar targets specific muscle groups to get the results you want in less time.
Complete tools, mounting template and instructions are included for easy installation.
- Better placement
- 4 grip position
- Easy installation
- Ideal anchor
- Complaints about manufacturing defects
2. Perfect Fitness Pull Up Bar Multi-Gym
The Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym is a portable gym system that can be used as a door or floor domino bar for sit-ups, loungers, and baths.
All of its multi-exercises target the arms, chest, core, and back with workouts that ensure maximum muscle commitment.
With padded handles that provide 3 grip positions for a normal grip, a wide grip, and hammer grip pulls. It has a 300-pound capacity, which if you want to use a heavy vest you can do it safely.
When turned over, the Multi-Gym can be used on the floor for push-ups, sit-ups, and dives, as it has door frame protectors that use thick foam pads to help protect your door frame.
All Multi-Gym’s are easy to install and do not require any drilling.
- It can be used to do push-ups, sit-ups, and jumps.
- Weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- 3 grip options for wide, near, and hammer squats.
- Padded handles.
- Fits door frames up to 33 inches wide and up to 6 inches deep.
- The screws are too short.
- Long assembly process.
3. Garren Fitness Maximiza Plus Pull Up Bar
The Maximiza Plus Core Bar is a perfect addition to any fitness routine for upper body strength and toning.
Its versatile uses include pull-ups, chins, hanging leg lifts, sit-ups and crunches. With a maximum weight capacity of 330.7 lbs.
The high-strength chrome steel bar and multiple bolt-on door support provide safety and stability while giving you the flexibility to move it to different locations or heights.
The Maximiza Doorway grab bar is adjustable to fit wide doors between 35 and 50 inches when extended. It comes with 3 sets of heavy-duty door holders that can be screwed onto up to 3 wood door frames in your home.
- It is adjustable for doors between 35 and 50 inches.
- 3 sets of mounting kits for bolted doors.
- Supports up to 330 pounds (150kg).
- Various modalities including pullups, chin-ups, hanging leg lifts, crunches.
- Comfortable grips.
- It does not fit on doors smaller than 35 inches.
4. Yes4All Pull Up Bar for Crossfit Training
Yes4All Wall Mount Chin-Up Bar is constructed of black powder coated stainless steel, also ensuring it handles the demands of experienced athletes and amateurs alike, with an incredible weight capacity of up to 300.0 lbs.
The regular dominoes bar is designed for 16.0 in and 24.0 in bolt spacing, while for wider spacing with 34.0 in to 38.0 in studs.
- Solid steel construction.
- Multi-grip positions padded with soft foam.
- Perfect for working the shoulders, backs, chest, biceps, triceps and arms, front of your abs, and heartbeat.
- Can support up to 300lbs of weight.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Bad quality of the welding.
- It is actually stable for less than 225 lbs.
Ultimate Body Press XL Pull Up Bar with Elevated Bar
This XL dominoes bar has large diameter heavy steel tubes, which can be converted into ABS bars with high density foam padding.
The XL pull-up bar combines stable workouts with an incredible range of motion and fits doors up to 36 inches wide.
It also has 3 grip positions targeting muscle groups such as: chest, arms, back and core.
It is easy and fast with included tools and has a 300lbs. support capacity.
- Chest, arm, back, and core muscles can be worked with pull-ups, push-ups, dips, and sit-ups.
- They support up to 300 pounds.
- Easy installation.
- Fits doors from 24″ to 36″ wide with moldings up to 3.5″ wide.
- The drilled holes are not parallel, so you may have to find a drill to fit them
How Safe or Dangerous are Over Door Pull Up Bars?
This really depends on many factors since door drawbars are definitely designed with safety in mind, which is unlikely to be injured when using one. However, there are some ways in which using a doorway drawbar can put your safety at risk, such as
- Using a pull-up bar above the weight limit.
- Make the door molding weak or plastic.
- Not using the pull bar correctly.
Will a Pull Up Bar Damage My Door Frame?
Yes, pullup bars will definitely damage your door whether it is with paint chips, scratches on the door, or creating a dent in your door frame, all of which can happen if installed incorrectly.
So I recommend that you first make sure that your door frame is made of sturdy wood and that it is using a bar as it should, i.e. that it matches the dimensions of your door frame. If this is the case you should not worry about damaging the door frame.
Are pull-up bars worth buying?
There are many reasons why it is worth buying a pull-up bar. The main ones are:
- The price: they are not expensive, all are affordable.
- It is a tool that can be stored anywhere and does not take up space.
- It is easily assembled and disassembled.
- It is safe if it is installed correctly.
- We do not need to leave the house to do physical exercise.
- Doing exercises has many benefits for our muscles and especially for the back.
Whether you are looking for a domino rod to screw to the wall and/or ceiling, or you want to hang it on the door frame, any of the 5 models I showed you will serve you very well.
You must remember that these types of products in theory are designed to last for years, and in practice, I have been able to prove that if they do, that is what differentiates the great brands from the normal ones.
9 Best Deadlift Gloves -Which are the best gloves? (2021)
7 Ways To Burning 300 Calories a Day